atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ted In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/03/09 05:52 PM
I have a customer who has an STSe and an In-Skin flash card vm. She is complaining about saving a message and then when she goes back in to her mail box to listen to saved messages, there's is nothing there but the sound of a hang up. They had version 20052 and I updated it, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if that was a fix for my particular problem. Thanks for any replies.
ted
Posted By: MnDave Re: In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/04/09 10:52 AM
We had a similar problem once. I had modified some of the Class of Service settings which is a big no-no. We selected the best canned COS, reinitialized and reprogrammed. No problems since. If your COS is ok, you may still need to R&R.
Posted By: oobie Re: In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/04/09 12:55 PM
Dave,

What do yo u mean about a big no no in modifying a COS?
Posted By: Ted Re: In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/04/09 01:22 PM
Thanks for the reply.I will wait and see how my upgrade does. I changed the COS to 2. I'm kinda disappointed in our new website. With the old one you could go back through tech bulletins and find out why Vodavi fixed something. I guess progress leave some things behind.
ted
Posted By: MnDave Re: In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/07/09 11:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------
What do yo u mean about a big no no in modifying a COS?
--------------------------------------------------

I had changed message lengths and such from the canned mailbox COS settings. Vodavi said that doing this can cause problems and advised that we stick with the canned settings.
Posted By: oobie Re: In-Skin flash card losing saved messages - 09/09/09 05:01 AM
I got ya dave I was thinking this was HDD!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help