atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Derrick One strange web site. - 11/05/09 06:35 AM
I don't get the connection, but some phone systems (inlcuding Vodavis) are just real animals to work with and they do get my goat sometimes. Check out the buttons on the left.

https://www.camelotacres.us/
Posted By: tampasteve Re: One strange web site. - 11/05/09 08:05 AM
Thats great, I can hear the conversation now:

Customer:"Well, the phone system looks OK, but I am just not sure"

Salesman:"OK, I see where you are coming from, I mean with this economy and everything. What if I throw in 2 goats as well?"

Customer:"Goats?"

Salesman:"Oh yes, they are fantastic. No more spending money to dispose of trash. You can make sweaters out of their hair. And of course just think of the money you could save on milk and cheese. Why, come to think of it I should sell the goats to you and give the phones for free!"

Customer"OK, you made your point. I will take the phones and throw in the goats....how much to get two more?"

Steve :rofl:
Posted By: apccommgrp Re: One strange web site. - 11/05/09 02:05 PM
I would agree. Who goes goat shopping and realizes they need a phone manual? Talk about diversity!
Posted By: A6 Re: One strange web site. - 11/05/09 06:34 PM
Very bizarre. So Derrick, how did you find that site? Were you looking for a dwarf goat? In central Tennessee?

Eric
Posted By: Derrick Re: One strange web site. - 11/05/09 06:49 PM
I was looking for the manual for the cid 7480 unit. The goat people had it and it showed up on gootle I mean google.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help