atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Brad Eldeen Programming In Skin Voice Mail - 01/13/10 01:16 PM
I am a small business owner in Iowa and recently my voice mail went dead. My previous tech had retired and only moonlights now and then. We discussed buying a new card for quite a bit more than one advertised on ebay. I ended up buying the card on ebay and it arrived and he came down to program voice mail us. When he arrived it appears the default password to access the system had been changed. The seller on ebay is now avoiding me as I don't believe he has any idea what the password is.

The current programming allows the caller to press 1,2,3,4 to go to a sub menu and then select an extension. Our other card was set up rather simply and listed the contacts and extensions, there's only three of us. Our extensions start with 1, so if the caller pauses they go to the sub menu. I recorded a message on all greeting numbers so the caller will always get to us but it would be nice to be able reset this card to the default settings.

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Programming In Skin Voice Mail - 01/13/10 01:38 PM
Welcome to the board, Brad!

Unfortunately, things like this happen on items purchased from Ebay. I'm not knocking you for buying the item, we're all having to cut back on cost at this time.

Your tech should be able to call Vertical Support and they'll be able to get him through the password issue.

If that doesn't work, one of us moderators may be able to help you, but there will be a charge.

-Larry
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help