atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EV607797 STSe Items Discontinued - 01/20/10 09:37 AM
I just received word that the following STSe items have been discontinued:

3515-08 (24 button executive display speakerphone, off-white)

3515-08-8 (8 pack of the above)

3533-00 (4 port single line station card w/ CID)
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/20/10 09:41 AM
Get that as well Ed. Do you think think there will more to follow?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/20/10 09:47 AM
I doubt it. I have only sold one system with white phones in 5+ years. Likewise with the 4-port card. I guess if we need more SLT ports, we will just have to use SLAs.
Posted By: justbill Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/20/10 09:59 AM
You'd think if they were going to discontinue one of the 4 port SLT cards it'd be the one without CID. Unless of course their sells tell them no one wants the more expensive one just to pass CID to SLT's.

Us little guys only get that kind of info here on the board. Thanks for the information.

EDIT: To add I have the SLT card here at home without the CID and many times have wished I'd purchased the one with CID.
Posted By: MnDave Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/22/10 10:17 AM
Bill,
Vertical is saving money by not wasting valuable email electrons on those of us who are "little guys".
Posted By: justbill Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/22/10 10:19 AM
Well they sure don't have a problem wasting them pushing the SBX. :rolleyes: laugh
Posted By: Derrick Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/22/10 04:12 PM
They plan on phasing out the STS as soon as they feel the market share of the SBX is big enough.. are they pushing to make that time come earlier?

What do you think?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/22/10 06:18 PM
Well, my two-cent's worth is that I've sold every product that Vodavi had to sell since 1988 and I'm still not convinced that the SBX is ready. Been there, done that. Personally, I'm holding out to see what LG does in the next few months.
Posted By: Derrick Re: STSe Items Discontinued - 01/22/10 07:07 PM
LG has signed up Novus as a distributor. They sent me a dealer price list which is 15 percent off a published in all the brochures MSRP...the margins for dealers are terrible IMHO.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help