atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mattmeister SBX IP320 virgin! - 01/28/10 08:49 PM
I am new to the Vertical SBX IP320. After reading the "manual" cover to cover I have the system up and running but I just can't get it tweaked the way I want it. My goal is to have the 2 CO lines go straight into an AA message that offers 5 or 6 DISA destinations (VOIB recorded answers to FAQ's) with the option to go to a live rep by pressing 0 or simply holding the line. The extentions (8 total) will all ring simultanously. Voicemail will be used on the attendant station only. I plan on working with a way to give incoming VIP's calls a designated ring pattern based on a number table and a few other little things.
So far, I have setup the ring group extentions, the weekly time table, the VMIB messages in the CCR table but I have no transfer to evening / weekend messages. I cannot understand the Index references and how they interrelate. Something is taking priority and throwing off the logic of the setup.
Anyway, I appreciate any tips or direction anybody has for me.
Thanks in advance.
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: SBX IP320 virgin! - 01/30/10 11:09 AM
I haven't had any luck with programming the weekly time table with pc admin either. However, if I program it using the admin phone, it works fine.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help