atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ted SBX VOICE MAIL - 02/26/10 04:27 PM
Hi everyone, I've installed an SBX about six months ago and it hasn't given me any problems. My system didn't have voice mail. I'd like to sell more but, I'm worried about the VM. If it does the same as the STS flashcard that would be fine. Does anyone have anything good to say about the SBX voice mail. Thanks for any input.
Posted By: Ray01 Re: SBX VOICE MAIL - 02/26/10 06:53 PM
The VM between the 2 are very different in programming. The quality of the SBX, to me , is better. Why are you "worried" about the VM ? It might take some time getting use to it. The SBX is 100% programmable by phone or PC unlike the STS.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX VOICE MAIL - 02/26/10 08:36 PM
I have a system with voice mail in it...seems to work well, better than the STS. The major difference is that the programming for the phone system and the vm is integrated.
Posted By: Ted Re: SBX VOICE MAIL - 02/28/10 02:31 PM
Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought about the integration. I know they updated the VM with version 3. The flash card on the STS initially caused me some pain when it first came out so I guess I'm weak kneed about selling something I'm not familiar with.
Posted By: Vgallagher Re: SBX VOICE MAIL - 03/24/10 05:35 PM
The VM is great. Earlier versions were a bit limited but now they are well rounded.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help