atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ALB300 Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 06:44 AM
Currently I have a XTS that is single line heavy and may have been set-up for tenant service. This was installed by another vendor several years ago. They at one time had a T-1 which is not being used. Now we have 5 analog trunks. I've put these into TRKGP-2 and programmed lines and station for COS-1. I'm unable to access lines from some slt's. Trunk group access seams to be 2 digits 81, 82 not 801,802. 88+XXX works on some trunks but not all. Were have I gone wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al
Posted By: oobie Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 07:17 AM
Did you give the SLT's access to trunk group 2?

802 would POOL the trunks that are in group 2. I would look in config and make sure that there are no other trunks in group 2.

Is there a reason for using TG 2?
Posted By: MnDave Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 07:30 AM
I recommend assigning the working lines to line group 1 and reassigning all the unused line positions to line group 0. This should eliminate the need to tweak several other areas. Keep it simple.
Posted By: OldH2oSkier Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 08:52 AM
As for the two digit access codes either someone reassigned them in the past or you have FP 1 software. (really old)
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 12:33 PM
Putting the lines in group one will let the single lines dial 9 for an outside line, like Dave said keep it simple.
Posted By: 93mdk93 Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/25/10 01:19 PM
sounds as if you kept the database intact from the previous owner... if it were me, i'd wipe the database, flash the system up to FP3 and reprogram it - if for no other reason than to know for certain what's going on.
Posted By: ALB300 Re: Vodavi XTS - 03/29/10 02:05 AM
Thanks, I'll try the easy way first.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help