atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Derrick No name. - 04/24/10 03:06 PM
I have an XTSc that will not let me put the name on the display of one phone. I can dial the code, input the digits and when I hit speed to enter, it reorders. I have not done any diagnostics yet other than replug the phone but that didn't help. I may do a system reset or change ports, if I have any spares. It is a strange problem.
Posted By: MnDave Re: No name. - 04/24/10 03:42 PM
I haven't seen that one but if a reset or port change doesn't work, try turning station lock off. Then connect a different phone type to force the station port to reset. It might shake something loose.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: No name. - 05/05/10 10:15 AM
Also note if the name has too many letters it will not take I think 8 is the max.
Posted By: MnDave Re: No name. - 05/05/10 01:06 PM
Derrick, Did you find a resolution?
Posted By: Derrick Re: No name. - 05/05/10 02:58 PM
They lost the whole display off the phone. The young lady who uses it, plugged the phone into another active jack at the far end of the office. The phone worked and when she carried it and plugged it back into the original jack it started working fine even though it had been unplugged and plugged back in numerous times. It could have been it just needed to be unplugged for more than a few seconds in order to reset the port.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help