atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JordonJ Starplus speed dials - 05/25/10 05:26 PM
Does anyone know what the procedure is for programming speed dials on a starplus system?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/25/10 05:32 PM
System speed dials or personal speed dials? Also what Starplus system?? EX, Flex, Digital, DHS etc.
Posted By: justbill Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/25/10 05:40 PM
Boy Jordon, I'm assuming you mean personal speed dial and not system. So with that in the users guide it says.

1. Press Speed
2. Press an outside line button or pool button
or
press speed again for the system to select line
3. Dial the speed bin (9000-9019)
4. Dial phone number along with any codes hold insets pause flash inserts flash
5. press speed and hang up

There's ways to do multiple numbers and also there as system speed bins programmed from the admin phone. (9020-9099)

To use speed bin press speed and dial bin number or program to a programable vacant button.
Posted By: justbill Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/25/10 05:46 PM
Originally posted by JWRacedog:
System speed dials or personal speed dials? Also what Starplus system?? EX, Flex, Digital, DHS etc.
I assumed STS, if wrong disreguard what I gave ya Jordon.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/26/10 09:41 AM
Jordan, If you do much work on the Starplus systems, would you like one of us to get you an end user guide?
Posted By: JordonJ Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/26/10 04:17 PM
Jordan, If you do much work on the Starplus systems, would you like one of us to get you an end user guide?
I don't know what kind of starplus yet....I have a feeling it is an old one. It is one of 3 still in service that I know of. An end-user guide would be welcome if it is easy to come by. I got the call for this while I was putting up antennas for wireless Internet (and it is HOT). I told our secretary that I didn't know the answer, but I knew where to ask to find out! (NOTE: by secretary, I mean the woman who keeps all the loose ends, such as provisioning, scheduling, and work orders, as nice and tidy as possible).

Last time I did anything with a starplus (of any version) would be...ohhhh...never. Not much Vodavi up here.

Thanks for the help!
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Starplus speed dials - 05/26/10 06:10 PM
PM sent.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help