atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: prdeltoid Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/28/10 10:34 AM
I am trying to setup a third MOH port using an available CO port on the system. This is a Mach 1 FP3 and I have 12 CO ports with 1-8 in use and currently ports 9-12 open. According to the book I should be able to access System Parms with Flash 09 and program MOH channels 3-8 via buttons 13-18, btw I am accessing system via serial port so I am using the appropriate conversion and when I put in any of those button options the system does not recognize the entry. If I print System Parms and view the Music channels it looks like this: MUSIC CHANNEL[3..8] CO - 255 255 255 255 255 255. Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/28/10 11:34 AM
Try programming through the phone, not the win interface. Hope this helps.
Posted By: prdeltoid Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/28/10 01:08 PM
Thanks for the tip I'll give that a try.
Posted By: prdeltoid Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/28/10 01:19 PM
Just tried accessing via phone set and when I try to press any of the MOH channel buttons, 13 thru 18 the phone just beeps back like I selected something incorrectly. Is there somewhere else in the system, like CO programming but I didn't see anything there that needs to be programmed up first before they are accessible thru program 09?
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/28/10 02:58 PM
Programming Steps
1. Press the MUSIC CH # FLEX button (FLASH 09, Button #1 through #6). The following
message displays:
X= 3-8
YYY = CO Line number
2. Enter a valid number (001-144) that corresponds to the CO line number desired.
3. Press HOLD to save the entry. A confirmation tone is heard
Posted By: prdeltoid Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/29/10 07:57 AM
I'll have to give that a try, according to the book it says to access the channels via buttons 13 thru 18. I just looked at my Vodavi Mach 1 programming cd and it does show them via buttons 1-6 as you've pointed out. I always thought my hardcopy and the cd where the same, apparently not. In the book it also shows a circuit setup with some caps, resistors and external power supply. Is that really necessary to make the moh work via a CO port. Will it work with either 24 or 48 volts? Thanks for all your help.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/29/10 08:09 AM
here
Posted By: prdeltoid Re: Vodavi Mach 1, assign CO port for MOH - 09/30/10 01:51 PM
The channels were accessible via buttons 1-6 and the small circuit setup worked per instructions. I used a 48 volt supply and non-polarized caps and that setup worked well. Thanks to all that took time to get me going in the right direction, I appreciate it.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help