atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello all! Just as an FYI, I've already attempted to contact the two Vodavi support companies in North Houston and have left voicemails with both.

I'm an IT type person, but know very little about our phone system.

I have a 3500-00 control unit and Starplus STS phones. It is hooked to a UPS, but we have had rolling blackouts in the area and when I came in this morning after the power came on the 3500-00 has been continuously clicking (like relays opening and closing continuously).

Tried a powercycle and it continues to do so. All phones are presenting:

LKD-24D V0.6G SCOUT-DX V1.1 NO SYNC

I opened the 3500 box and there are 4 cards inside in the 4 right most slots. Two of them are blinking red and they are both V70 DTIB cards which Google tells me are phone interface boards.

There is also another light blinking on the main motherboard labeled Vo indication LD2.

I tried reseating the V70 boards and no change frown

Any recommendations? I read about it possibly being a memory corruption error. I have no idea if it's a default programming or custom setup and the phone system outdates me and no one knows who actually installed it.

Let me know of any suggestions or if you need any more info!
Vendor #1 called back and said that they don't actually do Vodavi systems. Lovely. Waiting for vendor #2.
Vendor #2 called and they don't service Vodavi anymore. This is bad news bears. I'm going to start calling vendors around the state now.
why not check the installers link on the top of the page here and post in request a installer here .
Will do. I've got a vendor who thinks that they can fix on the way over. If that doesn't work out I will definitely do that. Thank you!
Sounds like your Battery is dead.
Sounds like your ksu took a power surge and fried a card or motherboard to me. I'd take every card out of the system and see if it works. If it does, then simply put in one card at a time until you find the damaged one ( powering down between tests, never plug a card in with the systems power on ). Only the first 8 stations will work at first. If it doesn't come up with no cards in it and you've tried initilization, then the ksu motherboard is the problem and will have to be repaired or replaced.

But if you aren't familliar with the system, wait until an authorized technician can do this for you. Hopefully you have a back-up of the programming.
I've seen it before. I'd say the KSU is toast.
Might try reading the voltage on the nicad of the cpu. Should be about 3.6v
That's my bet as well Dave.
I have had several of these that chatter that I flush the memory, (default) and they come back, also several that are gone. Set switch 8 to on and power cycle off and then on with basic card configuration. This will default it. If it stills chatters. Blow Taps If it stops chattering set switch 8 to off and locate someone to reload or redo the programming
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help