atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: A.W. Flint Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/05/11 08:02 PM
Been lurking for awhile, lots of great info here, thanks for your work!

Finally hit a snag I can't overcome by myself. Reinstalling a used STS system with a flash voicemail card. I've been able to reinitialize everything except the voicemail card, as the default password was evidently changed.

I'm working on a 3500-00, ver 1.01 if that matters at all. There currently isn't a modem installed in the unit, but I have one at the office I could throw in here if needed.

I can connect to vm via hyperterm; I have windba software; I'm going crazy. Needing to get this part up and running ASAP, so shoot me a PM!

thanks!
Tony
Posted By: oobie Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/06/11 05:42 AM
If it was changed from default I believe you can still get in touch with Tech Support which can give a password to get in to change it.
Posted By: A.W. Flint Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/06/11 07:31 AM
Thanks... I'm hoping to find something/someone faster, as I've already got a call in to two different folks who may or may not be able to get the information for me...

Why does this have to be so difficult? {sigh}
Posted By: oobie Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/06/11 08:11 AM
PM Sent
Posted By: MnDave Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/06/11 11:38 AM
I'm hoping to find something/someone faster
Placing a live call to factory tech support isn't fast enough? You are in a very poor position.
Posted By: A.W. Flint Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/06/11 12:47 PM
Oobie: Thanks! Exactly what I needed...

MNDave: Since I'm not a dealer, their tech support won't even talk to me and refer me to a dealer... assuming I was trying the correct line at vertical.com
Posted By: MnDave Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/07/11 07:24 AM
the 3500 STS was distribution side. It was not dealer exclusive like the "Gold" product. Did you even try calling them? All you would need to do is to apply for a technician ID.
Posted By: oobie Re: Initialize V70 Flash voicemail card - 04/08/11 12:25 PM
I explained that to A.W. MNDave he is now aware that he can get an tech ID for the STS product.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help