atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jnimmick STS (e) hookswitch - 05/09/11 11:21 AM
I know there have been problems with the hookswitches on the STS (e) phones in the past year or two. I have a quite a few customers that I have had to replace these on. In the past I have just ordered the hookswitch and replaced under warranty..is this what others are doing? I have not tried to invoke warranty through Vertical, I am assuming they would want the whole phone sent back. I just dont find it feasible in most situations to do this. Just wondered what others are doing and where they are finding the best price on these hookswitches.
Posted By: Tom N Re: STS (e) hookswitch - 05/09/11 11:48 AM
Vertical is using Aztec repair for warranty service . We send them phone pretty often. They also offer refurbs at a pretty good price. there web site is www.aztecrepair.com

They also will be a point of contact for STS parts you may need after Greybar runs out of stock.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: STS (e) hookswitch - 05/09/11 03:31 PM
The price of a hookswitch is less than shipping so i just replace them. Besides most of the defective ones are going out of warranty.
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STS (e) hookswitch - 05/09/11 04:27 PM
That was my thought also George. I googled for the hook switches and found most places the prices to be outrageous, however found a suitable price at refubsupplies.com.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: STS (e) hookswitch - 05/10/11 05:34 AM
Thats where I get mine.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help