atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: lordsecs Station ringer - 05/13/11 03:32 PM
I have a customer that has 3 stations (STSe) that answer outside calls, however they want to be able to turn off co line ringing when they are with a client but still have intercom ringing available. is this possible via a dss button to activate and deactive? or possibly forward only outside calls? As always many thanks.
Rick
Posted By: Derrick Re: Station ringer - 05/13/11 04:08 PM
You can use DND and give the operator DND override capability.
Posted By: BECCA Re: Station ringer - 05/24/11 02:03 PM
I need help. When you call my business phone line, it goes right to voicemail during the day, but we are getting the night message. How do i fix this. I would like for it to ring 2-4 times and then go into voicemail if unanswered. starplus- dispatch voicemail. thanks
Posted By: oobie Re: Station ringer - 05/25/11 05:25 AM
Becca,

You should start a new topic with your question. Also need to know what type of Vodavi Telephone system you are using. I see its a dispatch. I would make sure the time and date are correct it may be playing the after hours greeting because the time and date are incorrect.
Posted By: BECCA Re: Station ringer - 06/09/11 10:01 AM
I have a vodavi dhs starplus phone system. the time and date are correct, but still having the issue. How do i start a new discusssion?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Station ringer - 06/09/11 10:19 AM
Make sure you don't have a "NITE" key on the operators phone flex key 604
Posted By: justbill Re: Station ringer - 06/09/11 10:51 AM
Originally posted by BECCA:
I have a vodavi dhs starplus phone system. the time and date are correct, but still having the issue. How do i start a new discusssion?
Click on "Post new Topic" at the top right of the category you wish to open the topic in.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help