atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gambit Starplus 616 Flex Cordless Not Ringing - 05/26/11 02:01 PM
As mentioned, we have a Starplus 616 Flex that we use a number of cordless phones with as well as the stations. The manager's cordless phone has stopped ringing for no discernible reason. I have tried to remove the DND or Page Block features, but that does not work. I attached another phone to the port and that phone now no longer rings. I attached both of the phone to other ports and they now ring.

If anyone has ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
gambit
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Starplus 616 Flex Cordless Not Ringing - 05/26/11 03:05 PM
"I attached both of the phone to other ports and they now ring." It sounds like you have two SLAs.

If both of the phones are in other ports and they work good---then it's not the phones. My first guess is that the first SLA is bad or the jumpers are not punched down right--perhaps they need to be re-punched. Make sure all connections are OK. Go step by step.

Are you getting dial tone on all the SLA ports? Can you intercom using the phones on all SLA ports??
Posted By: gambit Re: Starplus 616 Flex Cordless Not Ringing - 05/27/11 01:22 PM
I get a dial tone on the port in question and I can use the intercom, and i will try to check the SLA.

Thank you
gambit
Posted By: gambit Re: Starplus 616 Flex Cordless Not Ringing - 05/28/11 11:33 AM
Is there any way to reset a station's properties?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help