atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MnDave STS CID record - 07/18/11 01:38 PM
A customer site has CID - number only - and uses TelCo VM. The CID number is seen during the original ring but the "Unanswered Call" display fails to show the number. Toggling Name/Number or Answered/Unanswered makes no difference. However, since the display does show the time/date of all calls, I can press [Speed] and call back any missing number. So the system does retain the number.

Resetting the system didn't help, so I returned with a replacement CID board only to remember that the STS uses the V70 and his STSe uses the V70e. Grrr... :bang:

I left it unresolved since he will change providers soon and get both name and number. I will be interested to see if the problem corrects itself.
Posted By: adteldon Re: STS CID record - 07/19/11 12:13 PM
Dave,
Toggling the 653 key won't show the number (assuming that's what you meant). Press "mute" to toggle between name and number while scrolling through the CID.
Posted By: MnDave Re: STS CID record - 07/20/11 08:22 AM
You are right on Don! When the customer doesn't receive the name, the first line is blank. Pressing "Mute" gives the 2nd line which contains the number. Toggling up or down jumped to line 1 of the next call record. I simply forgot about the 2nd line of the call record. I need a vacation!
Posted By: adteldon Re: STS CID record - 07/20/11 09:29 AM
Hey, if we were perfect and never forgot anything, maybe we would have 5 stars instead of 4 on this site. That elusive 5th star !
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help