atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: john93035 sts caller id - 07/19/11 07:39 PM
I had a call from a new customer that has a sts system. The dealer that sold the system told customer that he need to down load new software for the caller to work correctly. Accotding to cust he started it but never finished it and waa never heard frome again. I know nothing about tha system, I did install a signal line phone, but the caller id is not working and he would like start outgoing calls on line 2 then 1 only. i got the manual but can't access the program for caller id. ANY HELP
Posted By: EV607797 Re: sts caller id - 07/20/11 06:44 AM
That is not true. All versions of the STS and STSe were factory-equipped to provide caller ID right out of the box. There may be some minimal programming required in order to get it to work in your particular environment, but there is no special software or hardware required.
Posted By: MnDave Re: sts caller id - 07/20/11 08:50 AM
STS did have two different 4-port SLT station boards. the SLIB-C was equipped to support Caller Id and the basic SLIB was not. But this was a hardware solution, not a software one.
Posted By: john93035 Re: sts caller id - 07/20/11 03:43 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO THE BOARD IS A V70-SLIB SO HE NEEDS THE SLIB-C CARD. IS THAT A PLUG AND PLAY OR WILL I NEED TO PROGRAM SYSTEM
Posted By: Derrick Re: sts caller id - 07/20/11 04:13 PM
You have to program the sytem to recognize that card.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help