atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jnimmick Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/28/11 03:29 PM
Since STSe is at the end of life I have found the NEC DSX system to be comparable. Most of my customers never need anything more than what the STSe or DSX provide. Anyone have any input on the NEC DSX?
Posted By: STS E Re: Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/28/11 05:57 PM
Rock solid, no known issues that i can think of.
Posted By: Deltron Re: Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/28/11 09:47 PM
Ditto. We've put in a number with few issues. Ringing programming is limited, timers programming is limited, button programming is a bit limited compared to the STS. PRI works well, voicemail is lightning fast and pretty good. 96 station ports is good. The mid grade phones have a back lit display.

One cool feature our customers have really liked is temperature in display. It pulls the data from zip code data from the National Weather Service.

Keep in mind you need to sell yourself and your company. Everybody, and I mean everybody, is selling the DSX.
Posted By: cswroe Re: Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/29/11 12:26 AM
We have also enjoyed working with the DSX. Tech support provides that same feeling of confidence that we had with Vodavi in years past.
Posted By: KENB Re: Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/29/11 05:42 AM
Sweet system ,great tech support :thumb:
Posted By: jnimmick Re: Moving to NEC DSX from STSe - 07/29/11 09:08 AM
Thanks thats what I like to hear. The nice thing in my area is that there really are not many companies that are selling/installing phone systems, and of the other few that are no on is doing the NEC DSX. One feature that really caught me was being able to connect it to the net and program remotley.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help