atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AJ_Walter Vodavi STS - 08/30/11 11:45 AM
Hey folks, new to this site. i have a couple of quick questions re: Vodavi STS equipment, is there any way to turn off the CID display on a phone that rings on incoming calls? If not what would be an alternate solution? Specifically i have a restaurant/bar that the cashier has a phone and there is one behind the bar. These are the only 2 phones that ring and i don't want my employees to see the CID info on their phones, but i do want it to appear when calls are transfered to my office.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Vodavi STS - 08/30/11 12:33 PM
Caller ID can only be enabled or disabled system wide. The only other option is whether the screen will initially show the name or the number.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vodavi STS - 08/30/11 12:45 PM
You could open the telephone and unplug the display...
Posted By: AJ_Walter Re: Vodavi STS - 08/31/11 06:24 AM
i figured as much, i have also tried to connect a single line ringer to one of the SLT ports using the additional jack on the bottom of the phone and removing the station from the ring assignment, the CID info still appeared in the display. Rats...
Posted By: AJ_Walter Re: Vodavi STS - 08/31/11 06:24 AM
i figured as much, i have also tried to connect a single line ringer to one of the SLT ports using the additional jack on the bottom of the phone and removing the station from the ring assignment, the CID info still appeared in the display. Rats...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help