atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: freshfitz Vodavi Triad - 09/05/11 09:43 PM
Why can't I upload my button mappings via windba. It takes the upload but doesn't change the buttons. I even defaulted the system by switching 8 to on. Buttons still stay the same won't change
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 05:52 AM
It depends upon what version of software you had and what version you are uploading into. Also, each new software version pretty much required an updated version of WinDBA. Button mapping and flexible station numbering are the two areas that come to mind that get skipped when incompatible versions are used.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 09:47 AM
On the MPB I have 4.16 PO2. Would that be my software version? Also on ccc.vertical I can't find any windba downloads. Also tried to open a support ticket to see if there is a download link and i get a microsoft.net aspx error on their website.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 09:50 AM
and also why would it not clear the button mapping on an initialize?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 11:43 AM
You should dial 605 from any display phone to confirm the software level. What is labeled on the chips isn't always accurate.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 02:47 PM
Triad windba was notorius for not uploading (or downloading) button mapping. Also the latest version of Windba for the triad is the first version of windba for the XTS. Actually it is the version that has 1.xxx, 2.0 and 2.xxx all packaged together.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 07:03 PM
So how do we change the buttons? I also tried through hyper terminal and it wouldn't go past the password. I put the password in then it wouldn't go any further. I also booted up with hyperterminal and I get
RAM block 0, test, passed
RAM block 1, test, passed
RAM block 2, test, failed
RAM block 3, test, failed

Does that mean we have a bad processor?

WindDBA tells me this

Feature Package II (for ksu 2.0,2.1)
Feature Package III (for ksu 3.07,3.09)

If you select II – then 2.0D is version
If you select III – Then 3.0C is version
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 07:34 PM
Nope, just means you don't have memory expansion installed. The buttons can be changed through phone admin programming. You will need a manual to do this or you will need onsite support.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/06/11 07:49 PM
OK thanks I did an sts via the phone can't be too different
Posted By: freshfitz Re: Vodavi Triad - 09/12/11 09:02 PM
I updated windba and it took the button mappings upload
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help