atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Deltron XTS corruption. - 09/26/11 06:18 AM
This has been driving my crazy fr a few years. XTS Ver 2.23. For no apparent reason it completely corrupts the database at random. Three different processor cards and I've replaced the power supply.

The sole thing different is I've had to number the extensions 4XX versus 1XX. We've also never been able to use WinDBA to backup or restore. It will not under any circumstances download the DID routing with the 4XX number pan.

Any ideas?
Posted By: MnDave Re: XTS corruption. - 09/26/11 07:27 AM
That's just weird.
I have no idea how flex numbering would cause this, but I suspect you are still able to use hyper terminal for backup & restore? My only suggestion would be that if you ever have to completely reprogram the system manually, would WinDBAa work pior to changing the extension numbering?

[edit] Whoops, I see the DID numbering comment, etc. which assumes that it does work until performing the change?
Posted By: Ironhedz Re: XTS corruption. - 09/26/11 10:45 AM
First all, Its been a while since I've used WinDBA. With all the issues I have had with it, I just do what dave said. I never use WinDBA anymore. With that being said, I do remember a version of WinDBA that would not download DID info. Even with the default numb plan. I would take a dnl backup, go up a level of software and reload the dnl. Then try the winDBA download. Just my 2 cents
Posted By: Deltron Re: XTS corruption. - 09/29/11 04:59 PM
Sometimes things aren't what they seem.

The vet clinic next door had one of these on the other side of the wall: https://www.dremed.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/64_159/products_id/244 It seems they can put out a lot of RF.

One problem completely masked looking for a different issue that was the real cause.
Posted By: MnDave Re: XTS corruption. - 10/01/11 11:40 AM
One lone pre-existing cable by an arc welder just about drove me bonkers once!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help