atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TCE Systems XTS Hold won't work on internal calls - 09/28/11 12:37 PM
I have a customer with an XTS that says 2 days ago they haven't been able to put internal calls on hold. I tested and was not able to put internal calls on hold. You press hold and nothing happens. I can put external calls on hold and can pickup a CO and put it on hold. Last Tuesday we resolved an odd transfer problem by reprogramming the database from scratch(see other post). They claim the hold problem only started this week though. I was hoping maybe we missed something when we reprogrammed.
Posted By: Derrick Re: XTS Hold won't work on internal calls - 09/28/11 07:06 PM
You can't put internal calls on hold without an intercom button programmed on each phone or a personal park key.
Posted By: Derrick Re: XTS Hold won't work on internal calls - 09/28/11 07:08 PM
You can't put internal calls on hold without an intercom button programmed on each phone or a personal park key.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: XTS Hold won't work on internal calls - 09/28/11 07:25 PM
When you reprogrammed from scratch, you missed the intercom buttons as Derrick has mentioned.

I'm guessing that you also didn't activate the station lock feature. After reprogramming, is it possible that people started swapping dissimilar phones around in an attempt to fix things? In their doing so, they would have defaulted the button layouts. The intercom button(s) is/are not included in the standard pattern.
Thanks.I will program intercom buttons. I think we did miss this. It is frustrating that the customer insists that the problem started this week when we reprogrammed last Tues. night.

I'll let you guys know.
Thanks. I programmed intercom buttons and hold now works.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: XTS Hold won't work on internal calls - 10/04/11 06:47 PM
Rock on. Thanks for letting us know how you made out. It helps others in the future.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help