atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: West Texas Data-Comm Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 05:26 PM
I have a customer with a strange problem. Several weeks ago, they were cleaning teh closet when a shelf fell, pulling the power for the system as well as several other pieces of wequipment. They plugged the system in and it seemed to work fine. Several days later, customers began complaining that the system was hanging up on them. through some investigation, they determined it was happening on unanswered calls. Previously, these calls heard an announcement & then placed on hold (with MOH). I am not the original installer, but have checked the programming and everything seems to be in order.

At this time, when I make a test call, the call is answered, followed by 30 seconds of silence, then disconnected. So it seems that the system is missing the recorded announcement. When I try to log in to VM, I get silence and cannot get into the menu to even check if VM is working.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 06:14 PM
Reset the voice mail.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 06:15 PM
Reset the voice mail.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 07:09 PM
Reset the voice mail.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 07:24 PM
Reset the voice mail.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/28/11 10:34 PM
Have you tried resetting the voice mail?

{edit} sorry, couldn't resist Derrick's double posts! :rofl:
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STS Unanswered Calls - 09/29/11 06:57 PM
How did that happen? I posted from my Asus Transformer.... not used to the keyboard yet. Anyway did you reset the voice mail?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help