atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel sts intercom trouble - 10/19/11 10:46 PM
got a real corker this time. customer has an sts phone system and when a call is ringing in they cant make intercom calls. they come up busy. the rest of the time icm is ok. vertical customer suport doesnt have a solution other than default. anyone else had this condition come up. thanks dave
Posted By: MnDave Re: sts intercom trouble - 10/20/11 09:10 AM
Never encountered that. Were there any recent changes prior to this being noticed?
Posted By: davetel Re: sts intercom trouble - 10/20/11 09:05 PM
not sure its a new account for me and i dont know how long this has been going on but the reason i was there is the auto attendant wasnt picking up. none of the presets were going to 440 so i changed that. other than that i dont know of anything else unusual going on and i dont know if the icm thing and auto attendant thing happened at the same time. havnt talked to anyone who has had this problem.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: sts intercom trouble - 10/21/11 05:13 AM
Is it possible that hey don't have a line appearance for the incoming line, or a loop key? Just guessing.
Posted By: Derrick Re: sts intercom trouble - 10/21/11 06:37 AM
How many phones have co ringing programmed on them? Ringing makes the phone busy for an intercom call unless you have an intercom button programmed on the ringing phone. You need another path for the call. An internal loop key so to speak.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help