atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: caoffice Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/04/12 03:31 PM
Hello,

First off, thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far. I've been able to get my head around the stuff that needed fixing and fix it.

The only manual I've been able to find is an old one for the Starplus Dispatch. It's worked so far, as long as I keep in mind that I have to guess every now and again. :shrug:

I've looked though the link for Manuals at the top of this page, but I can't find anywhere to even buy the manual for my System(s)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the programming manuals for the Mach1 and the Talkpath digital voice mail systems.

The Mach 1's model number (I Think) is 5000-00
The Voicemail model number is: DHD-04/Dolphin

Thanks again!
Posted By: Derrick Re: Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/04/12 05:56 PM
The Digital Dispatch manual is the same for the Talkpath. The Mach 1 is the same system, except for the sets, as the Vodavi Triad S if that helps.
Posted By: caoffice Re: Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/09/12 11:24 AM
That does help a lot, thanks! I have the Traid S manual, so I should be good there.

The Digital Dispatch manual I was able to find online is incredibly old. It seems like they've updated a few things since then. Is there any way I can get an updated version? If not, I should be fine, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks again!
Posted By: MnDave Re: Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/09/12 01:02 PM
I have a revision 1a with all my notes that I still use. I know there was a 1b but not sure if the final 586 release had a different revision. Myself, I prefer the original manual with the analog integration information and use it all the time. As far as I am concerned, if there is any real difference, it isn't worth the postage to have one mailed to you.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/09/12 02:22 PM
Ditto what Dave said.
Posted By: caoffice Re: Digital Talkpath Manual - 02/10/12 12:35 PM
Perfect. Thanks for all your help gentlemen!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help