atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ted Inskin hard drive menu password change - 10/23/12 11:00 PM
I have a customer with an XTS and an in-skin hard drive voice mail that wants to change the password on one of her menus. I tried to change it via pc amdin. The option is there, however when I saved the change and closed out, the password didn't change. I have not been into the registry on the in skin. Is that something I need to do? I couldn't reset the VM. Too many calls coming in, but now I'm thinking I might have to go back at night and reset. I really don't want to fumble around with the register. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks ahead for any replies.
tk
Posted By: Ted Re: Inskin hard drive menu password change - 10/26/12 10:26 PM
I went out today and reset the voice mail. It didn't change the password which is kind of what I suspected. I remember having to go into the dispatch and changing it in the register. I didn't go into the register on this one yet because I can't remember the exact way to change the password. It seemed like I had to capitalize some letter. Can anyone send me a pm on how to do this? I'm hoping I can do it for just one menu. But if I can't the customer will live with that. Thanks for any reply.
tk
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help