atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JWRacedog Vodavi STSe Flash VM Instructions - 10/25/12 07:34 PM
I have all sorts of STSe programming manuals in pdf form, but for the life of me, I can't seem to get something that concisely tells the user how to 1. Rerecord the Main Greeting, 2. Put the MB User's name in the directory. I've sent the customer what I have, and they seem to still be having trouble. Back 6 or so years ago, they had it installed---very little programming---no instruction---and it's been working that way ever since. I can help them out so far, but we don't support that system (we don't have one in the shop) and I don't want to spend too much time on it. I have scheduled an hour with them next week to try to resolve some issues. I've spent way too much time on trying to figure out a nice, easy way to present a step by step process. We have plenty of cheat sheets for our supported systems but not for this one. Any help appreciated.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Vodavi STSe Flash VM Instructions - 10/25/12 08:08 PM
Mick,

Here are some instructions for recording the system greetings.

You need to connect a PC/Laptop to the serial card to change names in the voice-mail directory. That part is fairly self explanatory once you're in the programming.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Vodavi STSe Flash VM Instructions - 10/26/12 02:02 AM
Thanks, Larry. I'll send that to the customer and set up a time to get in and type in the directory names.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help