atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: larryoh6a sts flash vm - 01/21/13 08:02 PM
Have an new customer that can't find their original installer gets a rna. So she called us for a fix. The vm answers with the main greeting and then goes directly to "if you have an extension on this system please press #......." and all the rest of log in or DBN.
any help would be appreciated as I haven't played with a Vodavi in 6-7 yr.
Posted By: larryoh6a Re: sts flash vm - 01/22/13 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by larryoh6a
Have an new customer that can't find their original installer gets a rna. So she called us for a fix. The vm answers with the main greeting and then goes directly to "if you have an extension on this system please press #......." and all the rest of log in or DBN.
any help would be appreciated as I haven't played with a Vodavi in 6-7 yr.
Bump
A little added info- after the main greeting it immediately plays prompts 001 and 091
Posted By: MnDave Re: sts flash vm - 01/22/13 04:12 PM
I don't have a flash card to play with, but I pretty much recall that is the way it works. Also, if you wait, it will cycle through the greeting(s) 3x and then xfer to 0. As long as you hear the main greeting, you are ok.

FYI: You can erase greeting 001 and 091 but the factory default prompt will be gone forever. If you do this, make a clear record of having done so in order to rerecord them should other problems develop.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help