atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JTodd STSe slot configuration Flash code - 05/30/13 03:39 PM
Hello All. I am currently working on a STSe system and it has been a while since I have had to initialize a system. I know about the Dip Switch 8 positioning but that is not working properly. With that being said, I want to pull out all of the Slot cards and initialize the system and add all the cards back in one at a time. I know through STA 100 Admin programming there is a code that you have to input in order for the system to read the card in each slot but I cannot find my notes on what this was. Since Technical support through Vertical/Vodavi is restricted from 1PM eastern to 5PM, I am trying to get a jumpstart on trying to accomplish this. Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted By: adteldon Re: STSe slot configuration Flash code - 05/30/13 05:31 PM
I'm not sure if we can give info on "how to initialize your system" on this site. As far as slot programming goes, you would use flash 24, buttons 1-14, enter the code for the slot, press hold to save it. You would also need to reset the system after programming so it will "take".
Posted By: JTodd Re: STSe slot configuration Flash code - 05/30/13 07:23 PM
Thanks for the response. This system has a dead battery in it and will not save the configuration properly and would not boot up(all phones displayed No Sync). I ended up removing all of the boards and re-installing them/re-initializing after each one to get the system to boot each time. By the time my last board/slot was installed, I uploaded a back-up and after it loaded I switched #8 to off and used the Bank switch to switch "on" then off which restarts the system. This helps to bypass the fact that since the battery isnt working it will not completely dissapate all of the electronic devices causing you to lose all your settings and preventing boot up but will still save the settings.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help