atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjjjohn22 Vodavi STSe problem with lines 10-12 - 06/08/13 01:48 PM
STSe (v1.00-AFE2) configured 12x24
line 10 was added recently and programmed to ring and appear on only 1 set, customer called, had no line 10.
Found button unassigned, re-assigned, and now no outbound access, you call in and it rings and lights up and you can answer. But when you press button to call out, you get an error tone and display never displays line 10.
I have verified programming as incoming\outgoing, swapped CO cards, swapped Co lines (with known working line), swapped polarity, tried also line ports 11 & 12 (these also do not allow me outbound access), line 9 works fine. Tried re-assigning to other station ports, no outbound access, system re-booted several times, still the same.
I'm stumped???
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STSe problem with lines 10-12 - 06/08/13 07:18 PM
What trunk group is it in? If it is a private line put it in group 0.
Posted By: jjjjohn22 Re: Vodavi STSe problem with lines 10-12 - 06/08/13 09:33 PM
It was in group 2, I did put it in group 1 with all other lines,,but dial 9 would not grab line 10, straight to 9. I can try group 0.
button assignment display shows it as line 10, but error tone when trying outbound
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi STSe problem with lines 10-12 - 06/08/13 11:58 PM
If you put it in group 1 but 9 still goes to line 9 then you have some other issue (unless you didn't save it to group 1) if the line is group 2 and the phone extension doesn't have access to group 2 you will not be able to call out on the line. I take it there are no loop keys on the phones either.
Posted By: jjjjohn22 Re: Vodavi STSe problem with lines 10-12 - 06/10/13 10:23 PM
Derrick, it did turn out to be line group access programming issue, which I called myself checking it twice. Any how thx for pointing out the obvious, helps to bounce ideas off others,,,problem resolved
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help