atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: toby162 STS Outbound DID Number - 07/13/13 11:18 AM
We recently needed to replace an existing STS cabinet with a loaner STS cabinet. The original cabinet needed to be sent in for repairs to the SLT ports.

The loaner cabinet was initialized and the database from the original system was uploaded. The system was installed and everything seems to be working fine except for the outbound caller-ID number. There are two companies sharing a PRI and certain stations are supposed to send out one phone number while other stations send out a difference number. I have set the station programming correctly and this worked fine in the original system. However, despite the fact that each station is set with the correct outbound caller id number all calls are coming up with the one companies main number. Is there another setting I don't know about that would impact this? I cannot find anything else to change. Any help would be appreciated!
Posted By: Derrick Re: STS Outbound DID Number - 07/13/13 09:19 PM
Flash 50,51 page c, button 8 is the only place you program to make the outbound caller id change that I am aware of. I have never played with PRI programming to see if a trunk parameter change effects outbound caller id...such as changing PRI trunks from ANI to DID. I always use TIE/ANI.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help