atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rookie910 New to Civilian systems - 01/14/14 09:48 PM
First i would like to say thank you. i have researched this forum on a number of occasions and it has been very helpful to me.

I recently got out of the Marine Corps as a telecommunication supervisor and many people think that translates to the other side. In some ways they do but this is not the case with my situation. I am working in a newly started company that fell in on a Vodavi system that i believe is Triad S. The problem that i am having is after researching the manual is the terminology doesn't translate from where i came from to where i am now. i understand how the system works i just cant figure out how to program certain things.

I would like to know to program CO line 1 to roll over to CO line 2 if its busy. Maybe I'm wrong but think there is a way to do I'm just not sure where to start. I appreciate any advice that is offered and i understand if you can't give away all the inside secrets.
Posted By: 93mdk93 Re: New to Civilian systems - 01/14/14 09:58 PM
The Triad isn't an easy system to learn, particularly if you're not familiar with Vodavi's terminology. It's actually extremely flexible once you know how it works but I'd hate to have to teach myself with just a manual!

That said, line rollover/hunt groups are configured by your dialtone provider so you'll need to contact them in order to get it working.

edit: Bragg?
Posted By: Rookie910 Re: New to Civilian systems - 01/14/14 10:04 PM
Lejeune,

Thank you i will have the Business owner contact them and make sure that they do there part then. Thank you again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help