atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jimmy29 UCD group - 06/13/14 02:31 PM
Hey guys, im trying to set up ucd group 550 on a STSe. The problem im having is i cant get the correct announcement. Im using the flash v/m as the RAN. I recorded a greeting in 801 and 802. In program 62 i entered 4 0440 then it says 3 digit menu number i entered 801 then 2. When it goes to the announcement i get box 010 is invalid. What am i missing? Thanks.
Posted By: oobie Re: UCD group - 06/13/14 03:13 PM
In FL 62 enters it as 0801 if my memory serves me correct?
Posted By: Derrick Re: UCD group - 06/13/14 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by oobie
In FL 62 enters it as 0801 if my memory serves me correct?

You are correct...0 in front of any menu number.
Posted By: jimmy29 Re: UCD group - 06/17/14 11:07 AM
Ok guys, the 0 in front of the menu number worked but the announcement was my voice for testing. I had the customer record 801 and 802 but it was still my voice. i got frustrated and left. Im going back today but not sure why it wont change.
Posted By: jimmy29 Re: UCD group - 06/17/14 06:08 PM
Anybody know why i cant get announcement to load?
Posted By: Derrick Re: UCD group - 06/18/14 01:17 AM
Have to press the pound key twice after recording the mailbox greeting or it will not save, you can't just hang up.

You can use the System Administrator’s Mailbox to record the mailbox greeting for any
system mailbox, as well as for RAN mailboxes.
To record a mailbox greeting:
1. Access the System Administrator Mailbox as described on page 5-7. The Administrator
Options menu plays.
2. Press [2] to access mailbox administration.
3. After the prompt, enter the mailbox number for which you want to record a greeting.
4. After the next prompt, press [4] to record a mailbox greeting.
5. After the beep, record the mailbox greeting, then press [#] when finished.
6. After the prompt, press [#] to confirm the recording is satisfactory. You are then returned
to the Administrator Options Menu in Step 1.
Posted By: jimmy29 Re: UCD group - 06/18/14 04:05 AM
Thanks Derrick. I really need to be done with this. I appreciate your help. I'll report back tomorrow.
Posted By: jimmy29 Re: UCD group - 06/18/14 09:07 PM
I guess i had a brain fart. I tried to log into box 801 and v/m said it was invalid, so i recorded it in system prompt instead of mailbox(last visit). Anyhow it was straight forward and is working correctly. As always this forum is a valuable tool. Thanks for your help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help