atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: waynep02 STSe windba or hyper terminal or Ecom - 09/08/16 05:53 PM
I just tried to upgrade an Vodavi STSe, but I forgot that I had upgraded it to windows 10. I tried connecting directly with the Windba program, I tried hyper terminal and I tried Ecom and no luck.
Has anyone been able to connect to an STSe using a windows 10 pc?
You may want to try ExtraPutty.
Posted By: Derrick Re: STSe windba or hyper terminal or Ecom - 09/08/16 10:48 PM
I never had much luck upgrading an STSe period. Didn't matter what OS I was using. I just ended up doing it manually after writing everything down using the programming worksheets located in the manual.
Is WinDBA needed or can these systems be updated with Putty terminal session?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: STSe windba or hyper terminal or Ecom - 11/11/16 04:14 PM
Sure, or you can use Hyperterminal, or any terminal emulation program. Aside from the utilities for maintenance, programming via terminal is identical to programming through the phone. You really don't save any time by not programming through a phone..
So I can get to the adm> prompt any idea what I run to add sts 101 - 104 to the co ring group? Step by step if possible.

Thanks
Posted By: EV607797 Re: STSe windba or hyper terminal or Ecom - 11/17/16 01:28 AM
We can't give that level of support here in the public forums. I've responded to one of your other posts on this subject with a work around.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help