atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Sye STSe adding a DTIB card - 09/12/16 05:57 PM
I am a business owner with a background in telecom (way back), about ten years ago I bought a Vodave STSe system and installed it myself ( know just enough to be dangerous) all has been working very well but a growing business requires more phones. I have an extra DTIB Card that I bought a few years ago with expanding in mind, well that time has come. I understand how to add the DTIB card and tell the KSU where it is but... My questions are:
1. The new phones that I add , do they each need to be programmed individually? Or is there a way to just copy an existing program to that station
2.I need to change my list of which phones ring,

Thanks for any help
Sye
Posted By: Derrick Re: STSe adding a DTIB card - 09/12/16 10:05 PM
The phones will come up on their own with individual extension numbers,and they will have default programming...if any changes need to be made, button changes etc, they can be programmed individually or ranged as a whole. There is no copy function.
Posted By: Sye Re: STSe adding a DTIB card - 09/14/16 02:06 PM
Thank you much for the quick reply, I'll get the card installed this week end and see how it goes.
Thank
Posted By: Derrick Re: STSe adding a DTIB card - 09/15/16 05:15 PM
Ringing can be done as a call coverage button, any phone can cover any other ringing phone. I like that because it can be done on the fly, plus a call coverage button is still a dss key at the same time. CO ringing is programmed in flash 40 table but it is not as flexible as call coverage.
Posted By: Deltron Re: STSe adding a DTIB card - 09/21/16 01:12 PM
If you use call coverage be sure to set the coverage timer. Default if I remember correctly is 5 seconds.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help