atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am not overly familiar with the Vodavi, but I have worked on a few before. This one has a model number of 5000 on the side, but I don't know where to tell the model name. The default password still works and I have a config dump. The customer added a 6th line, and I am trying to add it to the phones. They are model 3015's and currently have lines 1-5 on buttons 22-26. I am trying to use FLASH 51, PAGE B, Button #11 to assign line 6 to button 27, but everything I am reading says this is only good up to button 24. I have PDF manuals for the Triad, XTS, and Starplus, an dOne shows a 30 button "Elite" phone, but only how to program up to button 24. The dump shows 30 buttons with 27 "open".

What am I missing?
I read you need manual Triad S or Mach 1.It says if button is programmed a flexible button press speed button twice ,press 88 + LLL. Hope that helps.
Flash 52 .
Check to see of station lock is enabled in flash 06, button 8. If so, disable it, unplug the phone(s), plug them back in and re-program. It sounds as if the system sees the 30 button set, but thinks it's only a 24 button.

The 88 + LLL feature only works if it is enabled in system database programming. It is disabled by default.
So I just looked at the dump, and found this line item:

STATION ID KEYSET - LKD 30BTN

I assume I just unlock it in Flash 06, and that will allow me to set button 27 for line 006?
You cannot add or change line, loop, pool key appearances from a phone itself unless co/loop/pool flex button programming is enabled in flash 50/51 page A button 17. Once enabled you can change or add a line appearance from the set.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help