atcomsystems.ca/forum
When a call comes through our TalkPath Auto Attendant, it won't allow:
1. A direct dial to one particular extension (107)
2. A menu prompt to that forwardst to that extension (press 2 for sales, which is extension 107).

In either case, all it says is "Please hold while I transfer you to", and then disconnects after a few seconds.

Internally, we can call that extension fine, and dialing 440 and the extension also works. FWD button is programmed like the others, and HPT button is set on H like others. Also swapped phones and still the same thing.

Under Subscribers, Mailbox Settings and Extension Settings are the same as others.

Ideas?
Set Talkpath extension 107 for first action blind transfer in extension settings and see what happens. Make sure your menu keystroke 2 is set to extension 107 Make sure your phone set has line appearances for all lines (if it is squared) or loop keys if it is not.
Changing to Blind Transfer allows the transfer, but only after 30+ seconds. What does that mean?
I would access the mailbox from the phone and make sure that the owner didn't turn on any extended options, like call hold or something like that. I would also check the name recording, could be they have 30 seconds of silence recorded instead of a name. I once had a customer record their name as "I don't know how to use this damn thing" and the caller heard "please hold while I transfer you to: I don't know how to use this damn thing" every time they dialed that extension thru the auto attendant.
I deleted the offending Subscriber (107) and then created a new 107, using as a Template one I knew worked. This did the trick. Must have gotten corrupted.

Thanks
I should have thought of that, I have done the same thing a few times back when I still worked on these things.

Congrats on finding a fix.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help