atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tim01 Hunt group question - 01/18/18 08:24 PM
We have a Vodavi Infinite DVX III with TalkPath. We have gone down to 2 incoming lines, the main phone number and a random number that was assigned by the phone company. Right now, that random number has a phone company technical issue,is not working and they are having trouble fixing. All stations, when they press 9 for an outside line, normally automatically grab that random phone number. However, since that number is not working, no one can call out. Each station has 3 buttons at the bottom of the 24 button display labeled "Loop", but those are not working either. Why, if the number not working and the main number are in a hunt group, isn't the main number being used when a station presses 9 to get an outside line? What if we wanted to go down to only one line, our main number. What would I have to do?
Posted By: oobie Re: Hunt group question - 01/18/18 09:49 PM
your lines are assigned to Line Groups and by dialing 9 it is trying to pick up the first available line in that group. If you want to go down to just that one line you can take the other line out of the trunk group. Your Loop keys are just Pooling from that Trunk Group.

You could really program the lines on to keys so in the event that your are experiencing you can just touch the other line that is working to use for outbound access

Hope that helps!

Gary
Posted By: tim01 Re: Hunt group question - 01/18/18 11:31 PM
Thank you for your response. I have the installation and phone programming manuals. Could you refer me to the topic or where I should look to program this?

Thanks!
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Hunt group question - 01/19/18 06:37 AM
Follow station programming, flash 50, page B, button 11 to program the loop buttons to become physical appearances of the lines. It's in the manual under flex button programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help