atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gary S. xts flash V.M. - 03/26/19 07:07 PM
When the Auto A answers, dial 1 (102) dial 2 (106), if the caller dials 3 can there be a option for them to dial any ext ?
Customer has too many options and would like callers the option to dial any ext after pressing a option on the Auto A. ?
Thanks Gary S
Posted By: oobie Re: xts flash V.M. - 03/27/19 12:19 PM
With the Flash VM i'm pretty certain you can still dial the extension number and use the digit as an option. The Pathfinder's were where you had to write a Command file for Dual action Key to be able to do it.
Posted By: Derrick Re: xts flash V.M. - 03/27/19 05:52 PM
You need to start your single extension dialing with digit 2, and leave the digit 1 as first digit for extension dialing.
Posted By: oobie Re: xts flash V.M. - 03/27/19 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Derrick
You need to start your single extension dialing with digit 2, and leave the digit 1 as first digit for extension dialing.
Derrick,
In later version of the Flash VM software 200054 (I think) you could dial an extension even if you had the digit set to to a specific ext..

Posted By: Derrick Re: xts flash V.M. - 03/27/19 09:12 PM
Was it responsive? I had a lot of trouble with some SBX systems flash based vm getting confused when using dual dial function.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: xts flash V.M. - 04/18/19 02:21 PM
I should mention this Auto A changed is for a Dr office that deals with stroke patience's..I try to warm them of the learning curse these stroke people will need after many years of live answer and transfer calls.
I was thinking maybe i should set up a nite button to press even during the day to rings the ext's as it did before.? The Auto A is for day only, all calls are forwarded to a medical answering service after hours.
Thanks Gary S.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help