atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: PhoneGuy25 Discontinued/End of Life Dates - 01/07/22 03:22 PM
I am attempting to put together a list of dates of when some of the Vodavi systems were discontinued and am striking out with finding these details. I have a large customer base of these products and am communicating to clients about how old their systems are.

Looking for the dates for the following, plus any actual further reference or details from the original product notices would be even better.

Infinite Mach 1 (as well as the rest of the DVX family, but mainly the Mach 1)
STS
STSe
XTSc
XTS

Plus, if possible, looking for:
Digital Talkpath
Pathfinder
MiniVoice

Thanks in advance if anyone can provide these details.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Discontinued/End of Life Dates - 01/07/22 08:03 PM
Vodavi/Vertical and others generally send notifications to their vendors and not the general public or posing on the Internet. So, there would be one notice sent for every product.
Posted By: PhoneGuy25 Re: Discontinued/End of Life Dates - 01/10/22 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Professor Shadow
Vodavi/Vertical and others generally send notifications to their vendors and not the general public or posing on the Internet. So, there would be one notice sent for every product.

My post was to attempt to see if other past Vodavi dealers can help dig up any of these old notices since the information is not readily available on the internet. I remember receiving product notices via email when they were discontinued, but over time, those emails and files were deleted.

At this point, i am still attempting to find the information about the Mach 1 and the STS. I was able to find the notice about the XTS family of products.

Thanks.
Posted By: Deltron Re: Discontinued/End of Life Dates - 01/12/22 02:32 AM
I believe the STS EOL was first quarter of 2011. I don't have the notice though.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help