atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EV607797 Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/11/22 09:34 AM
I have a customer with a very large XTS-600 system that we have intentionally maintained at version 2.10. They are now asking for Bluetooth-compatible phones for headsets, etc. All phones currently are 30XX models. I seem to recall that the later EDGE series of phones offered this compatibility, but I'm not sure. Is there anything available, especially without having to do a system software upgrade?
Posted By: Toner Re: Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/11/22 10:06 PM
I assume a 3rd party SIP phone would be a no go, but on the off-chance that would work I really like the Yealink T54W for Bluetooth.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/11/22 10:30 PM
No, the XTS is primarily a digital system and that's what I'm seeking. A digital phone with Bluetooth capabilities.
Posted By: Toner Re: Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/11/22 11:30 PM
Gotcha. That's something the manufacturers should have done years ago, but to date I'm not sure I've ever seen one frown
Posted By: Derrick Re: Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/24/22 11:08 PM
In case you were still looking the Edge 700 which is XTS compatible has a Bluetooth module you can add to the phone. I don't know if it matters if it is an XTS or MBX system the phone is being used with.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Bluetooth compatible phones on XTS? - 01/25/22 04:25 AM
Derrick, I know that you had the Edge 700 phones installed on the XTS at one of the Konikoff locations. They were all using 4.0 software though, so I'm not sure if 2.10 will support them.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help