atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gary S. two sts questions. - 10/10/22 06:25 PM
On a site this am , ext 100 lcd screen says p 550. What is this and can i remove from the screen ?

Another customer called that sometime during the day 12 noon till about 1;30 all calls go to voice mail and do not
ring the phones. Auto attendant tells caller to press 0 then all office phones ring.
This is a used VM card, i thought i defaulted it but maybe not.
Thank you Gary S.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: two sts questions. - 10/11/22 07:35 AM
Gary:

The first issue has to do with ACD. Are they using ACD on the system? Visit programming in Flash 60, 61 and 62 to disable all ACD programming if not needed. You can also default all ACD parameters under Flash 80 if you're sure they are no longer needed.

The second issue does not sound like an issue with the voice mail card; more likely the CO line programming. It sounds like the KSU is following an automatic day/night schedule under Flash 22. Flash 22, button 1 toggles automatic service on/off. That's my best guess.

Hope this helps...
Posted By: Gary S. Re: two sts questions. - 10/11/22 11:06 AM
Ed I will find out today, this is what i thought just wanted another Tech thoughts.
thank you gary s.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: two sts questions. - 10/27/22 03:51 PM
Ed. Have heard nothing from flash v.m. going to ext 100 and not ringing phones. Flash 22 button 1 must have removed that option.
Still not sure why if i defaulted the ksu, which i had to do to reset password, why that option was working ?
But thanks, gary s.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: two sts questions. - 10/28/22 04:16 AM
I agree, Gary. There is no setting for automatic day/night service in the default condition, Do you have any day/night ring programming in flash 40? Remember that manual night service can be controlled using the DND button on ext. 100 or dialing 631. Additionally, it can be controlled by dialing 604 from any station. I can't think of any other condition to cause lines to be answered when the KSU is in default condition.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: two sts questions. - 10/28/22 02:29 PM
Ed.
None of the above. Not the first time a service trouble has no answer, but we move ahead with each experience.
Thank You again, gary s
Posted By: Gary S. Re: two sts questions. - 11/28/22 01:51 PM
Customer just called. He says when someone is using ext 100 any call coming in goes to V.M. and does not ring any other ext, but when ext 100 is idel
phones ring with call coverage on other phones ???
Posted By: EV607797 Re: two sts questions. - 11/29/22 08:43 PM
What are your settings for X100 in flash 51, page C, buttons 1-4? It sounds like preset forward-busy is set to 440. You really only should be using preset forward-no answer to 440 in such an application.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help