atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fon_guy Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/01/04 04:52 PM
a customer is complaining that they're getting several phantom rings a day at the attendant phone

main number comes in on the PRI as a DNIS number prog'd to go to sta. 201

all programming is correct and the telco says there's no trouble on their end (big freakin surprise)

when a phantom ring occurs, there's no caller id info on the display.

i know we adix techs are few but has anyone seen this before, maybe even on a different switch? please gimme something i can cram down sprint's throat. :-)
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/01/04 07:11 PM
I am not an Adix tech but I have seen systems programmed for a no answer destination as the attendant. If you have a group of DID's someone make be using a predictive dialer thats hitting a number in you did group that isn't assigned. Just a guese.
Posted By: Jonathan Re: Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/02/04 08:26 AM
I agree, if there is not an extension programmed in the DNIS table it will default to the attendant. You could send your unused DNIS digits to the voice mail hunt group and then the caller would have to dial zero to get to the attendant.
Posted By: fon_guy Re: Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/02/04 05:23 PM
all vacant dnis numbers are already prog'd to go to voice mail hunt grp, kind of a standard thing i do.
Posted By: breeze Re: Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/27/04 05:44 PM
Check the limitations on the number of calls that can come to the station. I think you will find that the DID comes in as a intercom call and you may be allowed only a certain amount at a time. On the attendant station, verify that you have at least four loop keys that the calls come in on. I think you can have a total of 8 on the ADIX.
Posted By: fonetech36 Re: Adix with PRI with DNIS - 12/29/04 10:26 AM
If the problem continues you might try getting in touch with Iwatsu tech support.
what vesion of software are you using?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help