atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jgardner ITT 1A2 questions - 12/06/04 02:17 PM
Hoping you guys can help me out.

I have an ITT K76A336 system that I am restoring to install in my house.

I have numerous phones and some documentation and have managed to get the system semi working with help from people on other lists.

I am looking for several replacement KTU's for this system, especially a K170A and a K169A. I am also interested in finding a couple of 403 card for MOH.

Lastly if anyone has come across a DSS unit for this system or maybe a schematic for one. They are listed in one of the manuals I have as coming in 30 and 50 button sizes.

Any help you guys might be able to provide I would appreciate.

Thanks
Jim
Posted By: KLD Re: ITT 1A2 questions - 12/12/04 05:47 PM
You might check with Plant Equipment Company. They used KTUs in their 911 systems even into the 90s. I just gave away a 512 with 400H cards that would support MOH.

Good Luck.
Posted By: Keyset6 Re: ITT 1A2 questions - 05/24/05 10:59 AM
I know your message is several months old, but I just came across it. I'm responding because I just did the same thing. I have a 1A2 system in my house with various circuits for other options such as press "9" for an outside line on the intercom. I do enjoy working on the old 1A2 system, it uses much less electricity than the Rolm Redwood I was using!
Posted By: Station Specialties Re: ITT 1A2 questions - 05/24/05 05:10 PM
I have some parts for this stuff. I have some 10 and twenty button sets new in he box.

For a dss you could build one with the spare buttons on a twenty button set. Are you using a rt1900 type melco for intercom? If not you could wire the butons for manual signaling to each set.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help