atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: harry salta - 04/08/05 07:16 AM
I recently acquired a SALTA IDX 818 system and have no knowledge of this system. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this system, it looks good but someone told me it was trouble.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: salta - 04/08/05 06:58 PM
Harry, Harry, Harry:
Salta, Tie EK516---what the heck is going on??
Posted By: harry Re: salta - 04/09/05 07:33 AM
Hey, my partner acquired this from a closed lawyers office, it was used less than a year, looked good, local installer sold it and recomended it, how was I to know?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: salta - 04/09/05 09:07 AM
The Atlas Salta may be a fine system---the problem is---not too many people know about it, so that when you need some help--your're out of luck---not only from a technician standpoint---but also for the customer. It's like---maybe Mongolia manufactures a really nice car---but why would anyone buy it when there is only one in your city? Avaya, Comdial, Toshiba, Nortel, Vodavi, Panasonic and a few others are quite prevalent in my service area---that's why I concentrate on those and not Atlas Salta. If the Salta is a favorite in your area, and is a good reliable system---then by all means--get involved, get manuals, and concentrate on the Salta. However, if it is NOT popular--then I would think twice about investing any time and money in that system. Just MHO. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] Also--do a search of "Salta" in this forum. I think there is another thread about the Salta.

[This message has been edited by JWRacedog (edited April 09, 2005).]
Posted By: Test-ok Re: salta - 04/09/05 09:29 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I would like to know if anyone has experience with this system</font>
Yep...that's going to be a though one. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
But if you find one and I hope you do...Be real nice to em. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help