atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jamesdacanuck Trillium Panther 2064 paging - 06/02/05 04:37 PM
Hello Everyone;

I finally got my hands on a programming manual but have no idea about the feature codes as they are not in the manual. Let me fill you in on what I am trying to accomplish.

I have all stations into Zone 01 so that I can page them all at once. I thought using "intercom 01" would do this but only station 10 will recieve the page. I'd also like to have the paging horns work at the same time (currently only intercom 99 will page the horns only)

The hope is to page via all stations and horns at the same time. I hope someone can help with this!

Thanks
James
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Trillium Panther 2064 paging - 06/03/05 06:14 PM
jim dc:
I'm not totally sure, but I don't think this system had the capability of paging both phonesets and external speakers at the same time. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Posted By: johnp Re: Trillium Panther 2064 paging - 06/03/05 06:46 PM
I beleive JWR is right, youc an do an all set page intercom 80 or overhead loudspeaker intercom 99 or zone set paging intercom 81-95. You could hookup a station speaker to the pa system.
Posted By: jamesdacanuck Re: Trillium Panther 2064 paging - 06/06/05 03:57 AM
Hi again all;

Thanks for the information. Ill give the intercom 80 a try and then go for the Zone paging. I was told by a local tech that paging the loud speakers and the sets is not possible as well. It sure would be handy to have the little user guide for these 1071 sets. I'm going at this darn thing blind but at least its a fairly simple system it would appear. Please verify that if I put every set into Zone 01 in the options (#*015 --5yy--01--hold--*015) that the paging code for this Zone is intercom 81. The reason I ask is that some ow before this system was set up to page all sets on intercom 01.

Thanks for your feedback

James
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help