atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Philipp RightFax Problem - 05/01/07 07:11 AM
Looking for someone that has worked with the CallXpress NT with the RightFax application on the same server. (A lot to ask!) Tring to forward a fax and the right fax doesn't see my entered digits. The fax server goes off hook and I can see it dial the 9 to get an outside line twice (9,9,), but no number. Any Ideas?
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: RightFax Problem - 05/01/07 08:53 PM
Interfaced a Toshiba DK424 with a Right Fax Server once. It was work but hours later it worked great.
Try bouncing the start to finish application here and maybe we can get it figured out.
What type of switch/PBX?
How are you interfacing? S/L ports?
How many voice ports and how many fax ports?
Are you using DID's? Directed to S/L ports?
Posted By: vad60 Re: RightFax Problem - 05/01/07 10:38 PM
How is your outside line preference set up? Icm. or Trunk Group? And why are you dialing 9 twice? Do you have a Centrex? If you have your Preference setup for Trunk Group then you have to dial 9 only onece.
Posted By: WirerunnerNYC Re: RightFax Problem - 05/21/07 08:49 PM
I'm assuming you have a voicemail mailbox w/ Alternate fax extension. If so, Callxpress passes a 9 digit to the Rightfax server. The Rightfax server has it's own 9 digit in either the boardserver module and/or a Rightfax dial rule entry. You can fix this by creating a Rightfax dialing rule that matches 9* (Nine and any number of digits afterwards) and then REMOVES the first digit.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help