atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bigboydaddy TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/18/07 03:43 PM
Hi
I was wondering how can I get a TIE MOD KEY manual. I got the system of of ebay and I would like to set it up. Dose any one have a web site or a online verson?

Thanks
Big boy
Posted By: justbill Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/18/07 05:36 PM
There's a manuals link at the top of the page you could try.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/19/07 07:09 AM
PM Sent
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/19/07 10:16 AM
I'm sorry, next time get an opinion on your E-bay purchases, before you spend the $. That sucker is 10 years out of production! Hope you got the full 6 X 16 with latest phones for ........... let's just say the shipping should have doubled the cost. frown John C. (Not Garand)
Posted By: skip555 Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/19/07 12:01 PM
nothing wrong with the mod key its a great little system, I have a dozen or so I still support going strong .

in fact I'm putting one in this week as a temp for a customer who's going to have a location for a couple months .

I believe they where discontinued around 2000 so not quite 10 years out of production

a used one will still do everything it was designed to do which is all a lot of people need as long as you don't need CID or VM

BTW john ,price the modkey KSU from refurber , they still bring some money . I had a customer get hit by lighting who insisted on staying with the mod key and I had to pay a pretty penny but it kept the customer happy
Posted By: TexasTechnician Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/22/07 05:46 AM
If those little rascals worked "out of the box" they were very reliable. I had hundreds of them in service for years and years.

But if it had even a little glitch out of box I replaced it.
At one time you got two for the price of one so I had plenty of spares on hand. wink
Posted By: bigboydaddy Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/22/07 10:01 PM
Hi
Thanks for the help i found a good website for manuals.

Please use PM feature to share manual links

I paid 5.00 for the auction and 15.00 for shipping for 5 phones. I got this to play around and set it up in my shop.

Edited to remove link
Posted By: brokeda Re: TIE MOD KEY manual - 08/27/07 11:58 AM
Yep, great for spares and dirt cheap.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help