atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tweakfreak Need help with Win 100D - 06/10/08 02:12 PM
I have just taken over a win100d. Progamming locally using hyperterm. This site is a multi-employee environment. Receptionist answers all calls and transfers them accordingly. I need to know how to shut off the ringing on the employee phones. Right now when an incoming call comes in, some employees get CO INC and hear ringing while others do not. I only want the reception phones to have incoming ringing. Any help on the code to program this change? Thank you in advance.
Posted By: 392 Re: Need help with Win 100D - 06/17/08 02:26 PM
Depends on how the lines are set up as to which program to use to change ringing. If the trunks are loop-start copper, chances are the ringing can be adjusted under the RING command. If they are DIL trunks, DIL will adjust the destination for the trunk.
Posted By: 392 Re: Need help with Win 100D - 06/19/08 07:36 PM
If it's a 100D, you can "dump trk" and get a listing of all trunks and their type (DIL or normal). For DIL trunks, the DIL command will allow you to specify a day location to ring and a night location to ring. For normal trunks, the ring command allows you to assign ringing to several stations. DIL trunks are "owned" by a station, so they will hunt/cover/forward to voicemail or other coverage destinations. Normal trunks will not forward, they just ring until answered because no station owns the call.
Posted By: sc1529 Re: Need help with Win 100D - 07/24/08 08:14 PM
I do not have a reply to the question but have a question about making a line ring. I also have a WIN 100D and recently added a line to the system and there is no ring on the line. How do I program the line to ring on every phone? I do not understand the RING command. Thanks for your assistance.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help