atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cyclotron_burst Cortelco Millenium - 10/20/08 12:49 PM
I inherited a Cortelco Millenium DBCS-16 at my current office and we are needing to add more digital lines to the system. I have the additional digital cards but no Manual on how to install/configure the system to use them since the previous tech decided to take this half of it with them so I only have the last few chapters about the mailbox config... So if anyone can enlighten me on how to do this or if you have a install/config manual I would really appreciate it....
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Cortelco Millenium - 10/20/08 02:01 PM
I don't believe that this system supports digital lines of any kind. I do believe that the stations on this system are digital.

Have you taken a look at the "manuals" link at the top of this page? That might get you headed in the right direction. You will truly be flying blind without a manual and a strong understanding of the system. I'd start there, but you may want to save yourself time and hire someone who is proficient with this product.

We will assist you as much as we can here, but that system wasn't a huge seller, so our support resources are somewhat limited.

welcome
Posted By: cyclotron_burst Re: Cortelco Millenium - 10/20/08 02:10 PM
Sorry I should have been more specific....I am trying to add more digital stations our system. I have looked extensively through every link I can find trying to find the manual but still no such luck and cortelco isnt much help in the matter...thanks
Posted By: dwflood Re: Cortelco Millenium - 10/25/08 05:59 PM
I've worked with the eOn (Cortelco) Millennium extensively since early 90's and still have a large base of installed systems we support. I can help you with a full set of manuals (or any other eOn dealer), or you can get them online from a variety of sources.

Send me a PM if you want some assistance(fee).

This system does support digital lines (ISDN PRI, T1, E1). In fact it was designed around ISDN technology from its core. The digital sets are actually ISDN 'S-interface' devices...
Posted By: cyclotron_burst Re: Cortelco Millenium - 10/31/08 09:44 AM
I appreciate it....honestly I am looking for the install/config manual since the previous tech took half of it with them when they left so all I have the the part on managing voicemail and user information.
Posted By: dwflood Re: Cortelco Millenium - 11/03/08 05:05 PM
PM sent...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help